Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage 1oz.
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Set your oven's temperature to 450°F (230°C). If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven while it preheats.
- In a pan, warm 1 tbsp oil over moderate heat. Add the breakfast sausage and prepare until browned and fully cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Roll the dough to the desired thickness in a floured place to prepare the pizza.
- Carefully transfer the rolled dough onto the preheated stone if using a pizza stone. If not using a stone, place the dough on a baking sheet.
- Place the tomato sauce over the dough, leaving a small border for the crust.
- Please sprinkle half of the shredded cheese on top of the sauce. Distribute the cooked sausage and chopped bell peppers over the cheese. Carefully crack the eggs on top. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the crust gets golden and the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Letting the pizza cool down for a few minutes before cutting and serving it is recommended.