Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb Sweet Italian Sausage - NO Fennel (Luganica Style), sliced
- 2 canned (15 oz each) White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 2 Celery Stalks, chopped
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Warm olive oil in a large-sized pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Place onions, carrots, celery, and garlic into the pot. Sauté until vegetables are softened.
- Add sausage back into the pot along with beans and chicken broth. Season with salt and Pepper.
- Take to a simmer and cook for about 30 minutes. Serve hot.