Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb Italian Sausage Stuffed with Peppers & Onions, casing removed
- 1 cup Polenta
- 4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven's heat to 375°F (190°C).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook; split it with a spoon until it gets browned and fully cooked.
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Slowly whisk in the polenta. Reduce heat to low and cook, frequently stirring, for 5-10 minutes or until the polenta is thick and creamy. Stir in the parmesan cheese and season using salt and Pepper.
- Spread the polenta in a baking dish and top with the cooked sausage.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Allow the bake to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.