Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb Pork Bracciole (Hand-Tied)
- 1 lb Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven's heat to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large-sized oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the broccoli and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides. Remove the broccoli from the skillet and put aside.
- Add the mushrooms, onion, and garlic in the same skillet and cook until softened. Gently pour the red wine into the skillet and use a spatula to scrape the bottom, ensuring that any browned bits are released.
- Return the broccoli to the skillet and add the beef broth. Bring to a simmer, then transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Season the sauce, salt, and Pepper, and serve the broccoli with the mushroom sauce.