Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb Bratwurst, casings removed
- 2 Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 premade Flatbread Crust
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Adjust your oven's heat to 425°F (220°C).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the bratwurst and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until it gets browned and fully cooked. Remove the bratwurst from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the oil and onions. Cook, stirring periodically, until the onions are caramelized. Season with salt and Pepper.
- Place the flatbread crust on a cooking sheet. Top with the cooked bratwurst, caramelized onions, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese gets melted and bubbly.
- Allow the flatbread to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.