Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb Chicken Sausage Stuffed with Broccoli Rabe & Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 Focaccia Bread
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Set your oven's heat to 400°F (200°C).
- To cook the sausage until it is completely cooked and browned, place it in a skillet over medium heat. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the focaccia on a baking sheet. Evenly spread the tomato sauce on the focaccia.
- Top with the cooked sausage slices and shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle with minced garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Prepare for about 15-20 minutes until the cheese gets melted and bubbly and the edges of the focaccia are golden brown. Cut into slices and serve.