Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Fresh Chorizo
- 8 Tortillas
- 2 cups Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend, shredded
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Adjust the oven's heat to 375°F (190°C). Grease a baking dish.
- Over moderate heat, cook the chorizo in a skillet until browned and fully cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and garlic. Cook until softened.
- Combine the cooked chorizo with the contents of the skillet and stir.
- Spread a spoonful of enchilada sauce on each tortilla to assemble the enchiladas. Add a portion of the chorizo mixture and sprinkle with some cheese. Roll up the tortilla and place it in the prepared baking dish.
- After rolling the tortillas, pour the remaining enchilada sauce over them. Finish by topping with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the dish for approximately 20 minutes until the cheese gets melted and is nice and bubbly. It's best served hot.