Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Pork Bracciole (Hand-Tied)
- 8 slices Prosciutto
- 8 Sage Leaves
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Adjust your oven's heat to 350°F (175°C).
- Lay out the prosciutto slices and place a sage leaf on each one. Wrap each bracteole with a slice of prosciutto, securing it with a toothpick if necessary.
- Begin by heating the oil in a generously-sized skillet that can be safely used in the oven. Place the skillet on medium heat. Add the wrapped broccoli and cook until browned on all sides.
- Mix in the chicken broth and white wine. Bring to a simmer, then transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the pork is cooked through. Serve hot.