Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 large Zucchinis
- 1 lb Sweet Sausage with Provolone & Parsley
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Set your oven's temperature to 375°F (190°C). To prepare the zucchinis, slice them in half lengthwise and remove the insides, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
- Over medium heat, cook the sweet sausage in a skillet until browned and prepared through, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
- Stir the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and marinara sauce into the skillet with the sausage. Season with salt and Pepper to taste.
- Place the sausage mixture into the zucchini shells using a spoon. Place the stuffed zucchinis on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the zucchinis are tender.
- Serve the stuffed zucchinis garnished with fresh parsley.