Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 1 Pork Bracciole (Hand-Tied)
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 4 Sage leaves
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven's heat to 350°F (175°C).
- Lay out the slices of prosciutto and place a sage leaf on each. Wrap the sage and prosciutto around the pork braciola. Secure with kitchen twine if necessary.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe pan over medium heat. Add the pork braciola and brown on all sides.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the pork. Cover the pan and place it in the preheated oven.
- Cook for about 60 minutes or until the pork is fully cooked.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving with the marinara sauce.