Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb Fresh Chorizo, casings removed
- 1 cup Sweet Corn, kernels removed
- 8 small Corn Tortillas
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook; split it up with a spoon until it gets browned and fully cooked. Remove the chorizo from the skillet and put aside.
- In the same skillet, add the oil and corn. Cook, stirring periodically, until the corn is golden brown. Season with salt and Pepper.
- To warm the tortillas, place them in a dry skillet and prepare them over medium heat.
- To prepare the tacos, scoop some chorizo and corn onto each tortilla. Top with avocado slices, queso fresco, and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve the tacos immediately.