Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb Irish Style Banger, casings removed
- 1 head Cabbage, chopped
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook; split it with a spoon until browned and completely cooked. Remove the sausage from the pot and put aside.
- Add olive oil, onion, and carrots to the same pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables get softened.
- Put the cabbage in the pot and cook until it becomes wilted.
- Return the sausage to the pot and add the chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- To cook the vegetables, cover the pot and let it simmer for around 30 minutes or until they become tender.
- Remember to season your soup with both salt and Pepper before serving.