- 1 full pack of Buffalo Style Chicken Sausage
- 1 package of Hawaiian Rolls, 12 count (Sliders will do)
- 1/2 cup of additional buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup of butter melted
- 7-8 slices of mozzarella
- 1/8 cup of fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and fresh parsley.
In a separate bowl, de-case the chicken sausage and roll into meatballs, and fry in skillet. (press down like a Smashburger)
- Split your rolls in half, place the bottom half in a prepared 9x13 baking dish.
Lay the first batch of mozzarella cheese and then top with chicken sausage before adding a splash of extra buffalo sauce and another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top half of the buns on top and brush the top of the rolls with the melted butter mixture.
Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, slice, and serve!