Stacia has been making this family favorite “Cilantro Pasta” for years. Here she is elevating the flavor by using our very own sausage. Give it a try and tell us what you think!
- 1 lb. Italian sausage (no casing)
- 1 box of pasta
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 15 oz of tomato or marinara sauce
- 15 oz of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- Black pepper to taste
- Sauté onion and sausage in a dash of olive oil.
- Add chicken broth and simmer till reduced
- Add tomato sauce; stir and cover for 5-10 min.
- Add cilantro and black pepper allow to steep for a few minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta