Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage
- 8 Eggs
- 8 small Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Cilantro for garnish
- Over medium heat, cook the breakfast sausage in a skillet until browned and prepared through, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
- In a separate skillet, scramble the eggs until they're set. Season with salt and Pepper to taste.
- Warm the flour tortillas in a dry skillet over medium heat until they're pliable.
- Divide the cooked breakfast sausage and scrambled eggs between the tortillas. Top each taco with shredded cheddar cheese and a spoonful of Salsa.
- Serve the breakfast tacos garnished with fresh cilantro.