Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Sweet Italian Sausage, casing removed
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a large-sized wok or skillet over high heat. Add the sausage and cook, splintering it up with a spoon, until it gets browned and fully cooked. Remove the sausage from the wok and set aside.
- In the same-sized wok, add the sesame oil, then the bell pepper, onion, and carrots. Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- After adding the garlic, allow it to cook for 30 seconds.
- Return the cooked sausage to the wok and add the soy sauce. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes until everything is well combined and heated through. Season with salt and Pepper.
- Serve the stir-fry with steamed rice for a complete meal.