Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 1 lb Pork Bracciole (Hand-Tied)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Red Wine
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley, chopped, for garnish.
- Heat the olive oil in a large-sized skillet over moderate heat. Add the garlic and onion and prepare until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the pork braciola to the skillet and brown on all sides, about 10 minutes total.
- Pour the red wine into the skillet, and scrape off any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a spatula. Get the wine to a simmer and let it reduce by half.
- Add diced tomatoes to the mixture and season it with salt and Pepper. Cover and let the broccoli simmer for about 45 minutes or until the pork is tender.
- Serve the pork braciola roulade topped with sauce and a garnish of fresh parsley.