- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 (16 oz) package potato gnocchi
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb of Italian sausage (de-cased)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of white wine
- 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded or fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, add oil and heat over medium-high until hot. Add onion and garlic and stir/cook until fragrant and golden, then add a splash of white wine.
- Add sausage; stir and break it up into pieces, until browned. Next, add uncooked gnocchi. Gently break up any clumps before stirring in tomatoes. Cover and cook on medium heat.
- Next top with ricotta, mozzarella, salt, and pepper for 3-5 mins. Let sit until gnocchi is fully cooked and cheese is melty. Garnish with fresh Parsley.