Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large-sized skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook until browned. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and bell pepper. Sauté until softened.
- Add the garlic, paprika, and cumin. Cook for another minute.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and return the sausage to the skillet. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Make four wells in the mixture. Crack an egg into each well. Cover the skillet and prepare until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and fresh parsley. Serve hot.