Kate Romanoff made this beautiful 🥘Sausage and Rice Casserole using our very own Hot Italian sausage! 🥘 Get the bundle here!!!
- 🥘 1 Tray Pork Hot Italian Sausages
- 🥘1 red and 1 yellow bell peppers cored and diced
- 🥘1 small yellow onion diced
- 🥘1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 🥘1 cup cooked rice
- 🥘2 cloves garlic minced
- 🥘1 cup chicken broth
- 🥘1 15-ounce can fire-roasted tomatoes in their juices
- 🥘Chopped fresh parsley optional for serving
- 🥘Brown the sausage slices in a large nonstick skillet, then remove to a plate.
- 🥘Sauté the peppers, onion, and spices.
- 🥘Add the rice and garlic.
- 🥘Cook until fragrant, then pour in the broth and tomatoes.
- 🥘Bring to a boil and stir, then cover and let simmer.
- 🥘Add the cooked sausage and remove from the heat.
- 🥘Let stand with the lid on for a few minutes, until the rice is tender
- 🥘Sprinkle with parsley and serve