Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Chicken Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 lb Spaghetti
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti following the package instructions. Drain the pasta, but save about 1 cup of the pasta water.
- While the pasta is cooking, warm a skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook until browned. After adding the minced garlic, cook for an additional minute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Gradually add the hot pasta water to the egg blending, whisking continuously to temper the eggs and avoid scrambling them.
- Toss the hot spaghetti with the cooked sausage. Quickly pour the egg mixture over the pasta and toss it to ensure it is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, seasoned with salt and Pepper.