Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb Irish Style Banger, sliced
- 3 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 Parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by heating the oil in a generously sized pot on medium heat. Add the sausage slices and prepare until browned. Remove and put aside.
- Place the onion and garlic in the pot. Cook until softened.
- After chopping the carrots and parsnips, add them to the pot and cook for a few additional minutes.
- Return the sausage to the pot. Add the chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and let simmer for about 30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Season with salt and Pepper. Serve hot.