- Fresh made Chorizo or Hot Italian Sausage
- Corn tortillas
- Garlic minced
- Fresh lime
- cotija cheese for topping
- Sea salt to taste
Cilantro Lime Crema:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- pinch of sea salt to taste
In a large skillet, add 1 tsp of olive oil to pan on medium heat. Add the chorizo in and cook until browned
Chop up cilantro. Add sour cream, half of lime juice, garlic and a pinch of salt to food processor and blend until creamy.
Dice up onion, tomato, jalapeno, extra cilantro, cheddar, cotija etc. Set aside.
- Heat the corn tortillas on the stovetop or microwave