Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb Chicken Sweet Italian Sausage, casings removed
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 box No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 1 tub Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven's heat to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large-sized skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the sausage and cook; split it with a spoon until it gets browned and fully cooked.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and an egg using a bowl. Add salt and Pepper to taste.
- Spread a spoonful of marinara sauce at the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Set a layer of lasagna noodles on top of the sauce. Spread a layer of the ricotta blend over the noodles, then a layer of the cooked sausage, and then a layer of the marinara sauce. Repeat these layers until all the ingredients are used, ending with a layer of marinara sauce.
- Place the remaining mozzarella cheese on the surface of the lasagna.
- Spread the remaining mozzarella cheese on the surface of the lasagna. Cover the cooking dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Then, remove the foil and prepare for 30 minutes until the cheese gets bubbly and golden.
- Allow the lasagna to sit for a few minutes before slicing and serving.