Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Sweet Sausage with Provolone & Parsley, sliced
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set the oven's heat to 375°F (190°C).
- Warm the oil using an oven-safe skillet over moderate heat. Add the sausage slices and cook until it gets browned. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and bell pepper. Cook until softened.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Stir in the sausage, sautéed onion, Pepper, spinach, and cheddar cheese. Season with salt and Pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook the dish for approximately 5 minutes until the edges begin to solidify.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes until the frittata is set in the middle. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.