Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Fresh Chorizo, casing removed
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Bell Peppers, diced
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Cilantro for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook, piecing it up with a spoon, until it gets browned and fully cooked. Please take out the chorizo from the skillet and keep it aside.
- Add the sweet potatoes, onion, and bell peppers to the same skillet. Cook until the vegetables get tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and prepare for another 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked chorizo back into the skillet and stir to combine. Season with salt and Pepper.
- Create four indentations in the hash and carefully add one egg into each indentation. Please cover the skillet and let the eggs cook until they get your desired level of doneness.
- Serve the hash garnished with fresh cilantro.