Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Bratwurst, casing removed
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Sauerkraut, drained
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Caraway Seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven's heat to 475°F (245°C). If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven while it preheats.
- In a skillet, warm up some oil on medium heat. Add the bratwurst and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until it gets browned and cooked.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll it out evenly to start making pizza. If you're using a pizza stone, transfer the rolled-out dough onto aluminum foil for easy transfer onto the stone.
- Spread the cooked bratwurst evenly over the pizza dough. Top with the sauerkraut and onion slices.
- Evenly sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top. Sprinkle with caraway seeds and season using salt and Pepper.
- Transfer the pizza (on parchment paper if using a stone) onto a baking sheet or heated pizza stone. Prepare for 15-20 minutes until the crust gets golden and the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Letting the pizza cool for a few minutes before cutting and serving is advisable.