Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage 1oz, casings removed
- 1 premade Pie Crust
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Spinach, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven's heat to 375°F (190°C).
- Heat a skillet over moderate heat. Add the sausage and cook; split it with a spoon until browned and completely cooked.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and heavy cream. Stir in the prepared sausage, spinach, and cheddar cheese. Season with salt and Pepper.
- Pour the egg blend into the pie crust.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the quiche is set and the top is golden brown.
- Let the quiche cool down for a few minutes before cutting and serving.