- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ lb spicy sausage (such as chorizo, Hot Italian, or anything you like), removed from casings
- golden potato's
- 1⅓ cups (6 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 (10-in) burrito-size flour tortillas
- Vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with smoked paprika and salt.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the sausage and cook, stirring frequently, until browned,
- Remove the sausage from the pan and add the potato's and cook on medium low for 15-20 mins, then remove and add the eggs and scramble.
- Spoon the sausage, potato, eggs, and ⅓ cup cheese. Fold in the sides of the tortilla over the filling and roll.
- Lightly coat the pan with oil and set over medium heat. Add the burritos, seam side down. Cook, covered, until the bottom of the burritos are golden brown, about 3 minutes. Flip and continue until golden on all sides.