- Esposito sausages (Hot, Sweet & Chicken Broccoli and Mozzarella)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato sauce to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Rosemary to taste
- To prepare the baked sausage and potatoes, start with the potatoes. First, peel the potatoes, then cut them into slices 1 and then into cubes, making sure they’re all the same size.
- Transfer them to a baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, oil, and oregano. Mix the potatoes to ensure they’re uniformly seasoned.
- Now cut Esposito sausages into pieces about 2-3 inches (6-7 cm) long and arrange them on top of the potatoes. Add some tomato sauce to your taste onto the baking sheet, mixing everything together.
- Season with the rosemary needles and bake in a conventional oven preheated to 390°F (200°C) for 30-35 minutes. You can open the oven and stir from time to time to ensure the dish cooks evenly. Once cooked, serve the baked sausage and potatoes while still hot.