- ✅ 1 Chicken Sausage Pack parboiled and roughly choped
- ✅5-6 Red Bell Peppers (depending on size), tops and cores removed
- ✅1 Box Long Grain Rice, prepared per package directions
- ✅1 cup Mexican Cheese, divided
- ✅1 can Diced Tomatoes, drained
- ✅2T Tomato Paste
- ✅1 1/2t Dried Oregano
- ✅Kosher Salt
- ✅Freshly Ground Black pepper
- 📍Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 📍Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with oil or cooking spray
- 📍Parboil the Sausage and roughly chop
- 📍Return Esposito Sausage to pan and cook over medium heat until cooked through.
- 📍Combine Esposito Sausage, rice, dice tomatoes, tomato paste, 1/2c cheese, and spices
- 📍Place peppers cut side up on baking dish and spoon sausage into each pepper.
- 📍Top each pepper with remaining cheese.
- 📍Cover with foil and bake for 35minutes
- 📍Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more
- 📍Remove from oven and enjoy!
Check out Anne's other content and recipes here!