- 2 TB olive oil
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz) package of instant brown rice
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. of hot Italian sausage (sliced)
- 2 Bell Peppers (1 Orange/ 1 Red)
- 1/3 cup of white wine
- 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- freshly parsley for garnish
- salt to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet, add oil and heat over medium-high until hot. Cook sausage before adding onion, garlic, and peppers. Stir/cook until fragrant and golden, then add Chicken Broth.
- Remove sausage; cut and add it back in, until fully browned. Next, add instant rice. Cover and cook on medium heat.
- Top with parsley, salt, and pepper before serving.