Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb Bratwurst, sliced
- 1.5 lbs Potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set the oven's heat to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the sliced bratwurst, potatoes, onion, mustard, and olive oil in a large bowl. Toss until everything is well coated.
- After preparing the baking sheet, spread the mixture onto it. Remember to season with salt and Pepper.
- Cook the dish for approximately 35 minutes until the potatoes turn into a beautiful golden brown and the sausage is fully cooked. Serve hot.