What takes 20 minutes and is so good you and your friends will be coming back for more? Nachos, that's right!
- 1lb of pork chorizo, removed from casing
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese
- 10 oz of Black beans
- 8 oz of diced tomatoes
- 4 oz of green chilies
- 13oz of tortilla chips
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- In a saute pan, cook chorizo over medium-high heat until brown, throw in onions for additional 4 minutes until golden and drain excess fat.
- In a baking tray, layout chips, top with chorizo and onion mix, beans, tomatoes, chilies, and finally cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 mins at 373 degrees, once the cheese is melted top with cilantro and lime juice, and serve with your favorite dips!